What is a Portrait Event?
- By Definition a Portrait event is a series of back to back mini sessions over the course of a day. Photographing multiple families during the mini sessions booked by a hostess.
PORTRAIT EVENTS ARE ONLY HELD
- Feb- June and September-November
Why an event and NOT a private session
Portrait Event’s have many benefits over a private session or a mini session.
- You don’t have the time for a 2 hour session
- You just want cards and a few prints. (perfect for Birthday/Holiday milestones)
- If you want to see more than 10 images, changes clothes, or multiple family type shots, It is best to visit our Main website for a Private Session.
How much does it cost?
- Session is FREE The prints are slightly discounted from our Private Portrait menu.You are not required to make
- a purchase however please keep in mind you are taking a slot from someone who wants to.
How Long is My session?
- 30 Minutes. It is suggested you come with one goal in mind (ie family, sibling,Holiday..etc). A more detailed session would be better for a Private Session. Please arrive a few minutes prior to your session so we may meet and give the child time to adjust.
I need longer than 30 minutes, Can I have two slots?
- We have to leave opportunity for other guests. Portrait events are abbreviated sessions. Those needing longer times would need a Private Session.
Am I really not required to purchase anything?
- Absolutely! But I will not be held responsible for you falling in love with your child all over again and then compulsively needing every image in triplicate.
Can I bring my pet?
- ask your hostess this will depend not he location. I do not mind Pets, newborns, Maternity, Seniors, Elderly..etc
Contact Nicole for hostess benefits and to schedule your event!